Does PHP or Node.js pay better? Which has more job opportunities? Which one is better for freelancing? What if I want to go the enterprise route? Also, which has better performance? Which one is used by more websites? And, ultimately, how do I decide which one I should learn? All those questions answered in this episode:
- PHP Median Income – PayScale
- Node.js Median Income – PayScale
- PHP Usage Statistics
- Node.js Usage Statistics
- PHP vs Node.js Performance Tests
- W3Techs Technologies Overview
- Should I learn PHP or node.js?
- Learn PHP, OOP and MySQL Course – 5 Projects
- Learn and Understand NodeJS Course
Rate and Review the Podcast
If you leave a rating and review of the podcast, I’d really appreciate it. It’s the main way more people find out about it which allows me to bring even more value to you as a listener. I believe that so much I’ll even give you Module 1 of my PHP 101 course for FREE if you leave me an honest review. Get the details on that here: https://johnmorrisshow.com/start-here.